Customer Success Responsibilities Include:
- Assisting customers with support requests and potential leads with pre-sales questions.
- Follow processes, guidelines and company policies.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Engage with customers and audience through social media.
SWELL Systems is looking for an enthusiastic Customer Success Representative to grow with our company. You will be responsible for assisting in developing a personal relationship with our customers to provide valuable support in a timely manner.
As a CSR with our company, you will collaborate with the team on ways to reduce support requests, assist with documenting policies and procedures for handling customer support and assist in maintaining our social media engagements with our customers.
This position will help you grow with the company as we expand our team and offering. You will gain a broad experience for the customer journey and help shape this position for our expanding team. This is a paid position that will require between 20 - 40 hours per week.
- Assist customers with setting up their accounts in our software.
- Resolve support requests and answer questions in a timely manner.
- Prepare reports from products or services used for customer engagement.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Managing social media accounts.
- Identify and assess customers'needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Document frequently asked questions in help desk software.
- Document or expand on internal systems & processes for handling customer support.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers.
- Attempt to recover customers considering cancellations.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Record demo videos for various use cases of our software.
- Conduct live webinars of software use cases, new features and popular requests.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with CRM, help desk, chat software, social media preferred
- Passion for helping people