Lead Management Never Miss A Sale With Lead Management
If you’re not tracking leads, you’re missing sales. It’s that simple.
Our Lead Management tool allows you to follow and track leads so you can pounce on opportunities and close more clients.
Adding and Tracking Leads
Add a new lead by:
- Inputting company information, such as name, address, city, state, and zip code.
- Identifying your primary contact and collecting his or her name, phone number, and email address.
- Tag your contact with identifying features, such as industry, so you can find them when you need them throughout SWELLEnterprise.
- Add notes to your leads so you can keep a record of interactions, preferences, behavior, preferred contact method, personal information, etc.
- Select a lead status: Won, Lost, or Prospecting.
Your new lead will appear in a column or Won, Lost, or Be Prospecting for easy tracking and follow up. With SWELLEnterprise, you have the ability to call or email from directly within the app with the click of a button.
Track by Status
Status gives you an overview of where your leads are in the buyers’ journey. Discover if your leads and In Progress, Pending, Prospecting, Won, Lost, or Completed.
Tag statuses as Projects, Tasks, Leads, or Opportunities so your employees know their next move.
Warm Up Your Leads
The buyer journey is a process. More often than not, potential customers will visit your business or website in the awareness stage. They want information and education. They want their questions answered. In fact, more leads take from 8 to 12 months before they decide to buy.
Leads give you the ability to make your business stand out. By tracking leads, your marketing and sales teams can reach out to leads, answer their questions, and guide them down the path to purchase.
Best of all, SWELLEnterprise allows you and your team to be accessible as much as you like. As a cloud-based CRM, you can access your leads from your smartphone, tablet, laptop, desktop.
Do you have questions about how leads works? Just ask.